Buddha Cold Weather Defense Blend
You don’t have to brew five different teas to reap the benefits of them all. We’ve combined them for you, in one, outstanding, incredibly soothing, delicious tea. The flavor profile is, we think, uniquely ours, and most definitely memorable. No single ingredient jumps out and steals the show. It’s the ratio’s perfection that makes this blend one you’ll feel delighted to drink, any time of day, most especially during cold and flu season. There's no better time to boost your defenses than now with Cold Weather Defense.
- Ginger Root Boasts the reputation as one of the most popular spices worldwide. Ancient and well regarded medicinally, beloved as an addition to a plethora of Asian foods, this versatile spice is known to work as a superior digestive aid.
- Elderberry Bioflavonoid-rich, elderberries boast proteins that help destroy a cold and flu virus’ ability to infect a cell.
- Hyssop Fortifying to the immune system; as well, Ayurvedic medicine encourages use of hyssop to assist with respiratory concerns.
- Spearmint Perhaps best known for its ability to support digestive health, the herb spearmint leaf also can boost respiratory health, and protect and strengthen the immune system.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Eucalyptus leaf is a powerful anti-inflammatory, is high in antioxidants, and widely believed to decrease symptoms of stress.
- Hibiscus FlowerHigh in vitamin C, hibiscus boasts antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties, making it an effective immune-booster.
- Lemongrass Aromatic, with and inflammation-fighting properties.
- Nettle Leaf Known as a tonic, rejuvenator, and defense and digestive system supporter.
- Licorice Root A known adaptogen, this distinctive herb supports the digestive system, may help ease muscle cramps, is often used to treat sore throats, and is enlisted to support the respiratory tract.