Buddha Zen Cleanse Tea
Our beautiful Zen Cleanse Blend features the tangy taste of hibiscus and cranberry, encouraging a delightful tea experience.
Our carefully researched and compiled organic herbs combine to create an unbeatable blend for those interested in finding new and delicious ways to clear the body of unwanted toxins. For, as you cleanse, you make way for better health, and, thus, cultivate a more focused ability to pursue your dreams.
- Ginger Root, An ancient plant, with a plethora of benefits, ginger may be best known to effectively deal with gastrointestinal issues. Less known, however, is its ability to act as an antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and a support for the respiratory system..
- Dandelion Root, As a medicinal plant, dandelion has been used for thousands of years, and history shows its use in treating a variety of conditions. Loaded with vitamins and minerals, especially A, C, and K, its known to lower cholesterol, destroy unhealthy cells, support liver health, and act as an antimicrobial.
- Spearmint, Balances hormones; increases circulation; aids digestion; alleviates congestion and throat irritation—these are just a few of the many benefits spearmint offers.
- Hibiscus Flower, Wow, the benefits of this plant seem endless: antioxidant; anti-spasmodic; antiviral; antibacterial; immune-boosting; lowers cholesterol; vitamin C-rich; and a diuretic to help flush the system.
- Cranberry, Vitamin C-rich, great for the immune system; loaded with phytochemicals; supports those with blood sugar issues; may help diminish cardiovascular disease.
- Milk Thistle, Anti-inflammatory; antioxidant; helps with blood sugar issues; helpful when dealing with menopausal issues.
- Burdock Root, Anti-inflammatory; antioxidant; antibacterial; supports healthy skin; promotes a healthy circulatory system; cleanses the blood; an effective digestive aid.
- Senna Leaf, Supports healthy elimination; cleanses and detoxifies; encourages a working gastrointestinal tract.