BARBER PRO Foot Peel
The BARBER PRO Foot Peel removes calluses and rough skin leaving your feet feeling softer, supple and rehydrated.
The ready to use treatment couldn’t be easier - simply slip on the Foot Peel booties and relax. Then after a few days, the hard skin will peel away leaving you with revitalised feet that feel softer!
The peel uses Salicylic Acid to remove any build up of dirt, bacteria or grime, ensuring that the pores are clear, before removing dead cells to improve skin health. The addition of Glycolic Acid aids exfoliation and boosts cell renewal ensuring that any impurities are stripped away and fresh healthy growth is encouraged.
HOW TO USE:
- Remove booties from pouch and cut along cutting lines.
- Wash feet thoroughly with clean water only.
- Dry feet thoroughly and place clean, dry feet into the booties.
- Wear for a maximum of 90 minutes. You should do this while sitting down to avoid the risk of slipping.
- Remove booties and thoroughly wash hands and feet with water only.
Salicylic Acid - dissolves skin debris to unclog pores
Glycolic Acid - exfoliates and stimulates cellular activity to restore the area
Sage - increases collagen and improves elasticity
Anise - reduces dark marks and tightens the skin
Lavender - kills bacteria and reduces inflammation
Olive - antioxidants that protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals
Acerola - evens skin tone and encourages moisture retention
1 Application / Sachet | 40g / 1 Pair
- Use water only for 7 days to clean the feet, do not use soap, body wash, detergent or similar to wash the feet so as to allow the product to fully work.
- Do not wash with hot water.
- Do not wash off while in the shower or bath.
- Do not apply any foot related creams or products for a minimum of 7 days.
- Do not swim for a minimum of 7 days.
- Skin will naturally shed over the next 7 days.
- Leave 6 weeks between use.
- Do not use with gel or nail polish.
- Do not use if pregnant, Diabetic, suffer from Asthma, Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis or any other skin related issues.
- Do not use on wounds, broken or damaged skin.
- This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid & Salicylic Acid and should be used with care.
- If this product gets into the eyes, wash thoroughly with clean water.
- Stop using this product if there is any discomfort or irritation by immediately removing booties and rinse feet & hands with water only.
- Do not walk while wearing the booties as feet will be slippery.
- This product should not be used if you’re under the age of 16.
- Always consult a physician if you are unsure.
Ingredients: Aqua, Alchol Denat, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Arginine, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid 0.01%, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Betaine, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Disodium EDTA, Urea, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal.