Kessa Original Hammam Scrubbing Glove -- Orange
An authentic Kessa glove is used to exfoliate dead skin, debris, and oil as used in traditional Moroccan Spa Hammams. The glove’s unique crepe fabric quickly and gently gets rid of surface layer dead skin, impurities, toxins, and excess oil so necessary for healthy vibrant skin. The energetic massage will leave your skin rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Strong anti-aging and skin regeneration support
- Unclogs pores and removes dead skin cells to reveal smoother, more radiant, and noticeably younger skin
- Clarifies complexion and balances skin tone and texture
- Promotes skin elasticity and collagen production
- Helps eliminate harmful toxins that accumulate on a daily basis
- Enhances the absorption of beauty and skincare products to make them more effective
- Excellent preparation for faux tans and tattoo maintenance.
- May be used by all ages.
Skin types: Normal, Dry, Sensitive, Oily, Combination, Acne Prone, Mature.How to use:
- Wash - Wash with Moroccan Black Soap for best results. Rinse before exfoliation.
- Exfoliate - Wet the Kessa and rub in the desired area back and forth. Skin will start to peel away. Rinse.
- Moisturize - Moisturize with Argan Oil for a soft, supple smooth finish.
FOR BEST RESULTS: Use up to twice a week.
Tips: You should not use the Kessa Glove if you are currently experiencing any of the following: Generally have thin, delicate, or ultra-sensitive skin; currently have sun-damage skin; an allergic skin reaction or outbreak; experiencing skin inflammation or swelling; or, have wounded or scratched skin.
Material: 100% Viscose Crepe fabric.