Royal Chrysanthemum Flower Tea
This rare Chrysanthemum Tea is a fragrant and calming beverage made from the Royal Chrysanthemum flower variety. With its delicate flavor, Chrysanthemum Tea has been a favorite in the East for thousands of years. It is known for its soothing effect on the body and mind, as well as its ability to help clear the lungs and reduce inflammation. Chrysanthemum Tea has a light, sweet and floral taste and can be enjoyed both hot and cold. It can also be used as an ingredient in other beverages and dishes, such as chrysanthemum jelly, mocktails, and more. Whether you're looking to relax or to add a bit of boost of well-being, Chrysanthemum Tea is a perfect choice.
[ ✓ ] Organically grown
[ ✓ ] Antioxidants
[ ✓ ] Vegan
[ ✓ ] Zero calories
[ ✓ ] Non-GMO
[ ✓ ] Naturally caffeine-free
- 1 flower = 3 cups (after the 1st steep, refill hot water 2 more times)
- When you’re feeling stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed.
- Anytime when you need a moment of relaxation, inner calm and, nourishment.
- To unwind after a long day in the evening for a better night of rest.
- To share with a friend or loved one to connect and nourish.
- Have it as a pairing to your fav snack.
- Make it into lattes, mocktails, and so much more. Check out our recipes.
Jiangxi, a southeast Chinese province across from HK, known for its pastoral landscapes of rice paddies, rivers, and mountains, centered on the Gan River valley.