Olbas Cough Syrup
Five herbal extracts, six essential oils and wildflower honey are masterfully blended into this highly effective yet pleasant tasting herbal formula that helps support healthy bronchial activity.
Olbas Cough Syrup contains a small amount of Olbas Oil along with these carefully selected Herbal Extracts that are blended to strengthen healthy lung function and support the mucous membranes in the respiratory tract, promoting clear and healthy bronchial passages:*
- Thyme has a variety of natural flavonoids that increase its antioxidant capacity, helping to support immune system function.*
- Licorice contains glycyrrhizin, a glycoside that balances the normal production of mucus in the respiratory tract, maintaining healthy lung function.*
- Plaintain contains natural flavonoids that soothe and cleanse the bronchial area, supporting healthy breathing.*
- Horse Chestnut contains a saponin known as aescin, which promotes normal circulation and healthy bronchial activity. *
- Pine is recognized to be one of the most potent antioxidants- substances that support the immune system. *
Wildflower Honey: In a study at Pennsylvania State University’s College of Medicine involving 105 children aged 2 to 18 with infections of the upper respiratory tract, the honey was significantly better than no treatment at all. On a 7 point scale, parents reported a 2.5-point improvement in their children’s ability to sleep after they took a teaspoon or two of honey. Honey also seemed to reduce cough severity and frequency, though it is not considered safe for children under 12 months.
Antioxidants: Provides natural antioxidants that support the immune system, easing the stresses of winter’s insults and environmental pollutants.*
Ingredients: Wildflower Honey, Water, Extracts of Thyme, Licorice, Plantain, Pine and Chestnut, Essential Oils of: Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Cajeput, Wintergreen, Juniper and Clove, Citric Acid.